WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
We use a trackable & “signed for” shipping service for all orders. Customers will be kept informed throughout by receipt of a shipping confirmation email after purchase. This will also provide you with your tracking number, so you know your order is on its way. For total peace-of-mind, we offer full insurance to your doorstep and for this reason we can only deliver to the shipping address on your order.
Free Delivery within the United Kingdom &Northern Ireland
Orders placed between Monday to Friday before 3pm are dispatched the same day (unless an alteration is required e.g. resize, links in/out etc and these will usually be dispatched the following working day). All shipping within the UK is FREE of charge.
Orders are delivered Royal Mail “Special Delivery - Before 1pm” and this is a fully insured service.
Delivery Outside of the Mainland UK (Worldwide)
We use a combination of carriers which will either be Royal Mail "International Signed For" or Fedex Express depending on the order value. Both services are fully insured to your door service. Orders placed between Monday-Friday before 3pm have a "same day" dispatch. If you place your order after 3pm (GMT) your order will be dispatched the following working day. International shipping expected delivery times are 5-10 working days.
1) I MISSED MY PARCEL
WITHIN THE UK
If you are not at home when the Royal Mail postman arrives to deliver your jewellery parcel, you have 3 options:
- If you want your item quickly, the best way to get it is by going to the Royal Mail Delivery Office. You will find the Delivery Office address on the card which the Royal Mail postman left you. Make sure you take the card and personal identification (such as a driving license) with you to collect.
- You can arrange a re-delivery via the Royal Mail website. The easiest way to access the website is by clicking on the tracking number in the delivery confirmation email we sent you. Royal Mail will re-deliver free of charge to your home or to an alternative local address but bear in mind that a re-delivery takes up to 48 hours from the time you request it.
- You can call the telephone number on the back of the Royal Mail "missed delivery" card to arrange a free re-delivery to your home or an alternative local address. Note that a re-delivery will take up to 48 hours from the time you request it.
OUTSIDE OF UK
As we send parcels mostly via Royal Mail when the parcel arrives at the country of destination it is passed over to the national postal service. The scheduling of a redelivery will be based on the terms of the postal service used, information on how to arrange a redelivery be located within the carrier's website.
2) IS THE JEWELLERY SENT IN PLAIN PACKAGING?
The outer wrapping of our packaging is plain, discreet and without logo branding.
3) HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
As soon as we dispatch your order, you will receive a confirmation email with a delivery tracking number. You can use this tracking number on the Royal Mail website to track the progress.
4) IS MY ORDER INSURED WHILST BEING DELIVERED?
Your jewellery is fully insured until the moment somebody signs for it at the delivery address.
5) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO DISPATCH JEWELLERY?
Orders placed between Monday to Friday before 3pm (GMT) are dispatched the same day. If the order is placed after 3pm (GMT) it will be dispatched the next working day. Orders placed on after 3pm on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.