WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
We use a trackable & “signed for” shipping service for all orders. Customers will be kept informed throughout by receipt of a shipping confirmation email after purchase. This will also provide you with your tracking number, so you know your order is on its way. For total peace-of-mind, we offer full insurance to your doorstep and for this reason, we can only deliver to the shipping address on your order.
Free Delivery within the United Kingdom & Northern Ireland on orders over £100
Orders placed between Monday to Friday before 3 pm are dispatched the same day (unless an alteration is required e.g. resize, links in/out, etc and these will usually be dispatched the following working day).
Saturday is not considered a working day, so orders placed on Friday before 3 pm, will be delivered on the following working day which is Monday.
UK based orders valued at £100 or under are sent out using Royal Mail - Royal Mail 1st class Signed for (1-2 Days) Fully insured service.
UK based orders valued over £100 are sent out using Royal Mail - Royal Mail “Special Delivery - Before 1 pm”. Fully insured service.
We deliver throughout the UK. However, there are certain delivery restrictions in particular areas:
We deliver by 5.30 pm the next working day in the following postcode areas:
AB30 - 39, 41 - 45, 51 - 56
HS1, 3 - 9
IV21 - 28, 40 - 49, 51 - 56
KW1 - 3, 5 - 15
KW16 Stromness Town only
PA28 - 38, 41 - 49, 76, 77
PH15, 17 - 26, 31 - 40, 49, 50
We deliver within two working days by 5.30 pm to the following postcodes areas:
PA60 - 75, 78
We deliver within three working days by 5.30 pm to the following postcode areas:
KW16 - non Town
PH30, 41 - 44
Delivery Outside of the Mainland UK (Worldwide)
We use a combination of carriers which will either be Royal Mail "International Signed For" or FedEx Express depending on the order value. Both services are fully insured to your door service. Orders placed between Monday-Friday before 3 pm have a "same day" dispatch. If you place your order after 3 pm (GMT) your order will be dispatched the following working day. International shipping expected delivery times are 5-10 working days.
1) I MISSED MY PARCEL
WITHIN THE UK
If you are not at home when the Royal Mail postman arrives to deliver your jewellery parcel, you have 3 options:
- If you want your item quickly, the best way to get it is by going to the Royal Mail Delivery Office. You will find the Delivery Office address on the card which the Royal Mail postman left you. Make sure you take the card and personal identification (such as a driving license) with you to collect.
- You can arrange a re-delivery via the Royal Mail website. The easiest way to access the website is by clicking on the tracking number in the delivery confirmation email we sent you. Royal Mail will re-deliver free of charge to your home or to an alternative local address but bear in mind that a re-delivery takes up to 48 hours from the time you request it.
- You can call the telephone number on the back of the Royal Mail "missed delivery" card to arrange a free re-delivery to your home or an alternative local address. Note that a re-delivery will take up to 48 hours from the time you request it.
OUTSIDE OF UK
As we send parcels mostly via Royal Mail or Fedex when the parcel arrives at the country of destination it is passed over to the national postal service. The scheduling of a redelivery will be based on the terms of the postal service used, information on how to arrange a redelivery be located within the carrier's website.
Products ordered from outside of the UK are classed as an international order and delivery may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the shipment reaches the destination. We have no control over these charges, and we cannot predict their amount. The buyer is responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
2) IS THE JEWELLERY SENT IN PLAIN PACKAGING?
The outer wrapping of our packaging is plain, discreet and without logo branding.
3) HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
As soon as we dispatch your order, you will receive a confirmation email with a delivery tracking number. You can use this tracking number on the Royal Mail website to track the progress.
4) IS MY ORDER INSURED WHILST BEING DELIVERED?
Your jewellery is fully insured until the moment somebody signs for it at the delivery address.
5) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO DISPATCH JEWELLERY?
Orders placed between Monday to Friday before 3 pm (GMT) are dispatched the same day. If the order is placed after 3 pm (GMT) it will be dispatched the next working day. Orders placed after 3 pm on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.