- Pendants & Charms
- Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Gemstone Rings
- Ring Mounts
- Dress Rings
- Men's Rings
- Name & Initial Rings
- Children's Rings
- Diamond Necklaces
- Gemstone Necklaces
- Necklaces without Stones
- Children's Bracelets/Bangles
- Ladies Bracelets
- Men's Bracelets
- Diamond Bracelets
- Identity Bracelets
- Gemstone Bracelets
- Bracelets without Stones
Pendants & Charms
- Diamond Pendants
- Gemstone Pendants
- Coins & Coin Mounts
- Iced Out Pendant
- Cross/Crucifix Pendants
- St. Christopher Pendants
- Mum / Family Pendants
- Initial/Number Pendants
- Zodiac/Star Sign Pendants
- Other Pendants
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - Including Next Day
- 0% INTEREST-FREE CREDIT - Available
- WORLDWIDE DELIVERY - Available
***Christmas return policy: Items that are purchased as Christmas gifts have an extended return/refund policy until the 29th of December 2019.***
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- For the reasons of hygiene, we are unable to accept returns of any items, which have been used or worn, unless faulty
- Refunds can be requested within 14 days (strictly within the right timeline after delivery time, we operate an automated system) of the receiving the item, and exchanged within 21 days of receiving. If you choose to exchange your item outside of the 14-day refund policy, a refund will not be offered for the exchanged item.
- Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply to faults or damages caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
- If you purchase an item in-store, you do not have the right to a refund but we offer a strict 14-day exchange policy if the item is unworn and uncustomised.
- We strongly recommend sending items back to us using 'Royal Mail' Special Delivery' as it ensures you for any loss. Hatton Jewellers are not liable for the item if it gets lost on route back to us.
- When a refund is made to a credit or debit card or via PayPal it may not show up in your account straight away as the clearing banks take time to process the refund. Typically this can take up to 7 working days but varies depending on your own bank. If you would like further clarification on the timescales involved, please contact your card issuer.
- Please make sure you return the items back to us, including their original invoice, certificate and box. Items that are returned without the above mentioned will not be refunded or replaced until we receive the invoice, certificate and box.
- If you have taken out a layaway plan this is classed as a bespoke item and all deposits are non-refundable, if you do wish to return it you will be issued a credit for the amount that can be used within 12 months of receipt of the item.
- Made to order: in the event of a cancellation of any made to order custom/ bespoke products, Hatton Jewellers Ltd deem these items non-refundable.
- Please send items back with all paperwork sent with the item initially and in the same condition as sent out to you. Your item will be inspected on arrival and we will contact you with any issues if we see them.
TAGGED ITEMS - IF YOU RECEIVE AN ITEM THAT HAS A TAG ON BUT YOU WISH TO RETURN IT, THE TAG MUST BE INTACT FOR A FULL REFUND TO BE APPROVED. IF YOUR TAG IS REMOVED THE ITEM IS DEEMED AS NON-REFUNDABLE.
If you do not follow our instructions on the items you purchase, we are not held accountable, e.g. hanging pendants on chains not appropriate for pendants, swimming/showering with the jewellery on, pulling the items thus causing the links to snap, using visible excessive force which may cause damage to the jewellery. In all the above cases, if the jewellery is damaged, Hatton Jewellers Limited cannot be held accountable. Chains/Bracelets that are longer than the ordered length are not refundable/returnable.
- You are responsible for the return postage and any taxes or additional fees of returning the product. For UK orders, if the item has a value of £50+ we recommend sending by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- We do not refund the original postage cost of items, please retain your postage receipt to prove the item has been sent
- Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return products.
- Before returning a product, we strongly urge you to contact us via email to the following address email@example.com. If you do not contact us and we randomly receive an item without a note, invoice and original certificate sent out, the product remains with us and we will not attempt contact. If we lose track of the item amongst our stock, we are not held accountable. We will not send the item to its return address at the expense to Hatton Jewellers Limited.
- You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us, so please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt.
- Please return to Hatton Jewellers, 29 Hatton Wall, Hatton Garden, Farringdon, London, EC1N 8JJ