- Pendants & Charms
- Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Gemstone Rings
- Ring Mounts
- Dress Rings
- Men's Rings
- Name & Initial Rings
- Children's Rings
- Diamond Necklaces
- Gemstone Necklaces
- Necklaces without Stones
- Children's Bracelets/Bangles
- Ladies Bracelets
- Men's Bracelets
- Diamond Bracelets
- Identity Bracelets
- Gemstone Bracelets
- Bracelets without Stones
Pendants & Charms
- Diamond Pendants
- Gemstone Pendants
- Coins & Coin Mounts
- Iced Out Pendant
- Cross/Crucifix Pendants
- St. Christopher Pendants
- Mum / Family Pendants
- Initial/Number Pendants
- Zodiac/Star Sign Pendants
- Other Pendants
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - Including Next Day
- 0% INTEREST-FREE CREDIT - Available
- WORLDWIDE DELIVERY - Available
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- For the reasons of hygiene, we are unable to accept returns of any items, which have been used or worn, unless faulty.
- If you purchase an 'off the shelf' item from our website you are entitled to receive a full refund (unless stated otherwise) if you change your mind and contact us within 14 days from receiving the item.
- If you purchase an item in-store, you do not have the right to a refund but we offer a strict 14-day exchange policy if the item is unworn and uncustomised.
- We strongly recommend sending items back to us using 'Royal Mail' Special Delivery' as it ensures you for any loss. Hatton Jewellers are not liable for the item if it gets lost on route back to us.
- Once the item is received we process refunds the same day, unless they are received on Saturdays where you will be refunded on the following Monday.
- If you have taken out a layaway plan this is classed as a bespoke item and all deposits are non-refundable, if you do wish to return it you will be issued a credit for the amount that can be used within 12 months of receipt of the item.
- Made to order: in the event of a cancellation of any made to order custom/ bespoke products, Hatton Jewellers Ltd deem these items non-refundable.
- Please send items back with all paperwork sent with the item initially and in the same condition as sent out to you. Your item will be inspected on arrival and we will contact you with any issues if we see them.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with Hatton Jewellers. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please contact us before returning it, with the invoice, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full refund within 14 working days.
TAGGED ITEMS - IF YOU RECEIVE AN ITEM THAT HAS A TAG ON BUT YOU WISH TO RETURN IT, THE TAG MUST BE INTACT FOR A FULL REFUND TO BE APPROVED. IF YOUR TAG IS REMOVED THE ITEM IS DEEMED AS NON-REFUNDABLE.
If you do not follow our instructions on the items you purchase, we are not held accountable, e.g. hanging pendants on chains not appropriate for pendants, swimming/showering with the jewellery on, pulling the items thus causing the links to snap, using visible excessive force which may cause damage to the jewellery. In all the above cases, if the jewellery is damaged, we will not be held accountable.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card or PayPal account used to place the original order within 14 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You are responsible for the return postage and any taxes or additional fees of sending the product, if the item has a value of £50 or over please send by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- We do not refund the original postage cost of items, please retain your postage receipt to prove the item has been sent.
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below within 14 days of receipt by Royal Mail Special Delivery so the item is fully insured.
- In these circumstances, we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting receipt from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- For help with items later than 14 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return products.
- You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us, so please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt.
- Please return to Hatton Jewellers, 29 Hatton Wall, Hatton Garden, Farringdon, London, EC1N 8JJ