- Pendants & Charms
- Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Gemstone Rings
- Ring Mounts
- Dress Rings
- Men's Rings
- Name & Initial Rings
- Children's Rings
- Diamond Necklaces
- Gemstone Necklaces
- Necklaces without Stones
- Children's Bracelets/Bangles
- Ladies Bracelets
- Men's Bracelets
- Diamond Bracelets
- Identity Bracelets
- Gemstone Bracelets
- Bracelets without Stones
Pendants & Charms
- Diamond Pendants
- Gemstone Pendants
- Coins & Coin Mounts
- Iced Out Pendant
- Cross/Crucifix Pendants
- St. Christopher Pendants
- Mum / Family Pendants
- Initial/Number Pendants
- Zodiac/Star Sign Pendants
- Other Pendants
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - Including Next Day
- 0% INTEREST-FREE CREDIT - Available
- WORLDWIDE DELIVERY - Available
Interest-Free Credit Now Available
You can pay for your order in a number of ways:
1. Credit / Debit Cards- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Delta and American Express.
2. PayPal- Simply select this option as you go through the checkout process.
3. 90-day layaway- We do this plan through Paypal invoice, we require a 25% deposit to hold the item and then you will have 3 months to pay off the remaining balance through the original invoice sent. Once the item is paid in full it will be dispatched next day delivery.
4. Bank Transfer- We also accept bank transfers. If you prefer to pay this way please message us for further information and we can provide you with our bank details.
5. 0% Free Credit- You can select this option at checkout and follow the steps to complete. Below is further information in regards to our Interest-free option. When you make a purchase over £300 from Hatton Jewelers, you will always have the option to spread the cost over a time period that suits you. Dependant upon the total of your order, you will be able to spread the cost over 6,12, 24, 36 or 48 months.
How to buy with Finance:
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Klarna whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once at checkout put in all your details and select the 'apply for finance' option, click place order and then wait for the 'APPLY NOW' button to pop up. The quick application form should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you’ll receive an instant decision. Easy!
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
• Are at least 18 years old
• Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
• Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Our payment plan options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest-bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 6, 12, 24, 36 or 48 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £300 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the value of the goods.
Representative examples would be:
0% finance over 6 months
● Total order value = £600
● 10% deposit = £60
● Total amount of credit = £540
● Duration = 6 months
● Representative APR = 0%
● Interest charged = £0
● 6 monthly payments of = £90
● Total amount payable = £600
9.9% finance over 48 months
● Total order value = £600
● 50% deposit = £300
● Total amount of credit = £300
● Duration = 48 months
● Representative APR = 9.9%
● Interest charged = £61.64
● 48 monthly payments of = £7.53
● Total amount payable = £661.64
Paying with finance
Simply add the purchases to your basket and select Klarna at checkout. You’ll then be taken to the application form, which takes just a few minutes to complete.
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Klarna will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Klarna will let you know who the lender is and provide you with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling-off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify the lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
For any other questions contact us by telephone on 0207 537 2270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal bit
Hatton Jewellers Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 795045 and act as a credit intermediary.Hatton Jewellers Limited acts as a credit intermediary and offers credit products provided only by Klarna. Klarna is a registered trademark of Klarna Bank AB. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged between 18-80, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Klarna is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority – firm reference number 821179. For more information please visit https://www.klarna.com/uk/.
Hatton Jewellers Ltd’s registered address is 29 Hatton Wall, Hatton Garden, Farringdon, London, EC1N 8JJ.