- Pendants & Charms
- Engagement Rings
- Diamond Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Gemstone Rings
- Ring Mounts
- Dress Rings
- Men's Rings
- Name & Initial Rings
- Children's Rings
- Diamond Necklaces
- Gemstone Necklaces
- Necklaces without Stones
- Children's Bracelets/Bangles
- Ladies Bracelets
- Men's Bracelets
- Diamond Bracelets
- Identity Bracelets
- Gemstone Bracelets
- Bracelets without Stones
Pendants & Charms
- Diamond Pendants
- Gemstone Pendants
- Coins & Coin Mounts
- Iced Out Pendant
- Cross/Crucifix Pendants
- St. Christopher Pendants
- Mum / Family Pendants
- Initial/Number Pendants
- Zodiac/Star Sign Pendants
- Other Pendants
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - Including Next Day
- 0% INTEREST-FREE CREDIT - Available
- WORLDWIDE DELIVERY - Available
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
We use a trackable delivery service for all parcels we send and in most cases, a signature will be required on delivery. You will receive a shipping confirmation email after purchase which will also provide you with your tracking number so you know your order is on its way. We won't deliver to your next door neighbour if you're out and we won't leave it near your door either. To keep your order safe we'll deliver to your delivery address only.
Delivery within the United Kingdom (MAINLAND)
We use Royal Mail which is a fully insured service to your door. Orders placed between Monday to Friday before 3pm are dispatched the same day (unless an alteration is required e.g. resize, links in/out, these will usually be dispatched next working day. All shipping within the UK (Mainland) is FREE of charge.
*Orders under £50 are sent via royal mail 1st class recorded delivery and you should expect to receive your item within 1-3 days. If you need your order faster you can also upgrade your shipping option to Special Delivery and this is a guaranteed next working day service.
*Orders £50 and over are sent via Royal Mail "Special Delivery- before 1pm" next working day delivery.
Delivery Outside of the Mainland UK (Worldwide)
We use Royal Mail "International Signed For" which is a fully insured to your door service. Orders placed between Monday-Friday before 3pm have a "same day" dispatch. If you place your order after 3pm (GMT) your order will be dispatched the following working day. International shipping expected delivery times are 5-10 working days.
International Shipping FEES
*Orders under £50 - £5.99
*Orders £50 and over £2.99
*Orders £2000 and over will go FEDEX at a charge of £79.99 (excluding Ireland, which will remain £2.99)
1) I MISSED MY PARCEL
WITHIN THE UK
If you are not at home when the Royal Mail postman arrives to deliver your jewellery parcel, you have 3 options:
1. If you want your item quickly, the best way to get it is by going to the Royal Mail Delivery Office. You'll find the Delivery Office address on the card which the Royal Mail postman left you. Make sure you take the card and personal identification (such as a driving license) with you.
2. You can arrange a re-delivery via the Royal Mail website. The easiest way to access the website is by clicking on the tracking number in the delivery confirmation email we sent you. Royal Mail will re-deliver free of charge to your home or to an alternative local address but bear in mind that a re-delivery takes up to 48 hours from the time you request it.
3. You can call the telephone number on the back of the Royal Mail "missed delivery" card to arrange a free re-delivery to your home or an alternative local address. Note that a re-delivery will take up to 48 hours from the time you request it.
OUTSIDE OF UK
As we send parcels via royal mail when the parcel arrives at the country of destination it is passed over to the national postal service. The scheduling of a redelivery will be based on the terms of the postal service used, information on how to arrange a redelivery be located within the carrier's website.
1) IS THE JEWELLERY SENT IN PLAIN PACKAGING?
The outer wrapping is a special delivery bag, which is plain but it will have our abbreviated business name (HJ) and address in small on the front as a return address is needed. If this is a problem, please email us and we can blank the text out.
2) HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
As soon as we dispatch your order, you will receive a confirmation email with a delivery tracking number. You can use this tracking number on the Royal Mail website.
3) IS MY ORDER INSURED WHILST BEING DELIVERED?
We ensure your jewellery from the time it is dispatched, until the moment somebody signs for it at the delivery address. Once you or somebody else at your address has signed for the parcel, it then becomes your responsibility. From this point onwards it will no longer be covered by insurance.
4) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO DISPATCH JEWELLERY?
Orders placed between Monday to Friday before 3pm (GMT) are dispatched the same day. If the order is placed after 3pm (GMT) it will be dispatched the next working day. Orders placed on after 3pm on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.