CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY
We have extended our refund policy for your convenience this Christmas.
We will be happy to exchange or refund purchases made from Wednesday, 8th November 2023 up until Friday 5th January 2024*, on the presentation of the unused goods in the original packaging (with no alterations made and with the HJ security tag intact and not removed/cut) and the certificate of authenticity accompanied by the invoice or proof of purchase. We offer this returns policy in addition to your statutory rights.
- Orders can be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date you receive your order.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions when you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- For reasons of hygiene, we are unable to accept returns of any items, which have been used or worn, unless faulty.
- Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply to faults or damages caused by accident, neglect, or misuse.
- The buyer is responsible for the cost of the return postage and any taxes or additional fees for returning the product. For UK returns, we strongly recommend sending items back either using 'Royal Mail' Special Delivery' using the correct insured service, or a similar courier service with adequate insurance so that you are covered for any loss. Hatton Jewellers are not liable for the item if it gets lost on route back to us.
- When a refund is made to a credit or debit card or via PayPal it may not show up in your account straight away, as the clearing banks take time to process the refund. Typically, this can take up to 7 working days but varies depending on your own bank. If you would like further clarification on the timescales involved, please contact your card issuer.
- Products are sent and include a tag with the logo HJ attached to them. (we refer to this tag either as a tag, or security tag or label). Please note that if the tag is removed or tampered with for any reason the item is non-refundable. Every piece of jewellery is examined by a team of specialists before being dispatched, during this process a security tag with the initials HJ, is attached to every order. If for any reason an ordered item arrives without this tag, you should email us immediately to let us know at the email address: [email protected]. Items returned without tags, or removed tags are non-refundable.
- In-store, purchases are Non-refundable but do carry a 14-day exchange policy.
- 30-day returns for damaged or faulty goods.
Please contact us by email at [email protected] to inform us of your wish to return products.
Before returning a product, you must contact us via email at the following email address: [email protected]. A return needs to be approved via email before being sent back to us. If we receive random items, we reserve the right not to process the return and/or contact you. We will not send the item to its return address at the expense of Hatton Jewellers Limited.
Please return items to Hatton Jewellers, 4 Victoria Court, New Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1GP.
The Terms & Conditions of our returns policy can be found here