Buy your jewellery using a payment method that suits you. For outright purchases, we accept all major credit cards, debit cards and payments made via PayPal, for quick and easy purchase of your next piece of gold jewellery.
We understand it’s not always as straightforward as completing your payment in one transaction, which is why we offer finance alternatives such as Klarna, which allows you to pay for a stunning piece of new jewellery with comfortable monthly instalments.
How To Pay For Your Order:
- Credit / Debit Cards - We accept all major credit cards and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Delta and American Express.
- PayPal - Select this option during the checkout process to make a secure payment directly from your PayPal account. Using PayPal will allow you to pay directly from your linked accounts.
- 90-day layaway - PayPal Invoice will allow you to reserve your desired jewellery piece for a 25% deposit. You will then have three months to pay off the remaining balance via your original invoice. Once the item is paid in full it will be dispatched with next day delivery so you can enjoy your purchase as soon as possible!
- Bank Transfer - If you prefer to pay with a bank transfer please message us for further information and we can provide you with our bank details.
- Apple Pay & Google Pay - When using a device which supports this method of payment, you can purchase your jewellery using both Apple Pay and Google Pay. If you’re shopping on a PC, you can use Apple Pay with a Mac and Google Pay with Chrome.
- 0% Interest-Free Credit - When making a purchase over £300, our finance options will allow you to spread the cost across digestible monthly instalments.
- Klarna Finance - Pay in 3 interest-free instalments.
- Clearpay - Pay in 4 instalments across 6 weeks.
- Deko Finance - Apply for finance and pay over the course of 12 to 60 months with 0% to 12.9% APR, depending on the value of your order.
How To Pay With DEKO Finance
Using DEKO finance, you can spread the cost of your purchase 12 to 60 months with 0% to 12.9% APR, depending on the value of your order.
To benefit from DEKO Finance as a payment method, you will need to apply for finance.
If your order is between £500 and £20,000, you will be able to fill out an application form which details the deposit amount and finance option.
Step 1: Add your chosen Jewellery to your basket.
Step 2: At the checkout, enter your details and select the ‘Apply for Deko Finance’ option.
Step 3: Click place order and fill out the requested details. The application form should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you’ll receive an instant decision.
All orders placed will be shipped out to the address used in the finance application for security purposes.
It’s important to only select this option if you’re able to make the monthly payments. Missing payments can have serious consequences and damage your credit rating which will make it more difficult for you to obtain credit in the future.
To learn more, visit our DEKO Finance Page.
How To Pay With Klarna Finance
Klarna allows you to break down the upfront cost of your jewellery into 3 smaller payments.
The process is easy too, just follow these steps:
Add products to your cart and select “Klarna” when you check out
Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay
You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click
6 and 12-month options are 0% interest-free, whilst 24 and 36-month options are subject to a Promotional interest rate of 18.90% APR.
To learn more, visit our Klarna Finance Page.
Clearpay allows you to pay in 4 instalments, making the first payment up front and the rest across 6 weeks.
Launch the Cleaypay app and signup.
Search for Hatton Jewellers and browse our range.
Find your favourite jewellery and checkout through the app.
Make the first payment and the rest across 6 weeks.
Late payments incur a fee which is capped at 25%. To learn more, visit Clearpay.
The legal bit
Hatton Jewellers Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 795045 and act as a credit intermediary.
Hatton Jewellers Ltd’s registered address is 29 Hatton Wall, Hatton Garden, Farringdon, London, EC1N 8JJ.
Hatton Jewellers is a credit broker, not a lender, and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA Consumer Credit. 795045. We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you to Finance available from a number of our partner lenders.