You can pay for your order in a number of ways:
1. Credit / Debit Cards- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Delta and American Express.
2. PayPal- Simply select this option as you go through the checkout process.
3. 90-day layaway- We do this plan through Paypal invoice, we require a 25% deposit to hold the item and then you will have 3 months to pay off the remaining balance through the original invoice sent. Once the item is paid in full it will be dispatched next day delivery.
4. Bank Transfer- We also accept bank transfers. If you prefer to pay this way please message us for further information and we can provide you with our bank details.
5. 0% Interest-Free Credit- You can select this option at checkout and follow the steps to complete. Below is further information in regards to our Interest-free option. When you make a purchase over £300 from Hatton Jewelers, you will always have the option to spread the cost over a time period that suits you. Please find more information on our Klarna Finance page.
How to buy with Finance:
Thinking of choosing finance?
Our finance options may allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over monthly instalments. We’ve teamed up with Klarna whose smart technology allows you to apply for and complete the loan application online with an instant decision.
To use finance as a payment method, firstly add the items you intend to buy to your basket. Once at checkout, enter all your details and select the ‘Buy now, pay later’ option, click place order and then fill out the requested details. The application form should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you’ll receive an instant decision.
Please find much more information on our Klarna Finance Page.
Missing payments can have serious consequences for you. Your credit rating may be affected which will make it more difficult or more expensive for you to obtain credit in the future.
The legal bit
Hatton Jewellers Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 795045 and act as a credit intermediary.
Hatton Jewellers Ltd’s registered address is 29 Hatton Wall, Hatton Garden, Farringdon, London, EC1N 8JJ.